• To benefit from Return, Exchange and Warranty services regarding the company polices, original (Click here) invoice is required.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• Item has to be in original packing condition for a return, exchange.
• Return is within 3 days and exchange is within 7 days of date of purchase.
• Item purchased through vouchers, credit card or through installment service cannot be refunded in cash
• Refunding the amount collected on behalf of 3rd parties depends solely on the service provider’s Return & Exchange policies, and it requires customer providing the payment slip alongside Hakeem Oyoun invoice.
• Accepting shipment from shipping company declares that the shipment (carton) is in good condition and it is sealed upon receiving.
• The return and exchange period are calculated from the date of delivery and you must have the sealed invoice that arrived with the shipment.
• Client is responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
• Return and exchange can be done through any Hakeem Oyoun showroom the nearest (click here to see all Showrooms), If the showroom is not available in your city, please contact us at the unified number for your service 920001985. A representative of the shipping company will come to pick the order.
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
• If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
• Product must be free of scratches or signs of misuse.
• Original packaging along with the box, user manuals and accessories must be returned with the product.
• A technical report from the authorized Service Center might be required prior to replacement.
All frames carry a 1-year breakage or defect warranty. If your exact frame is no longer available, then you may substitute it for a frame of equal or lesser value, or you may pay the difference for a higher value frame. If your exact frame is available, we will do an exact exchange only. We will replace the frame one time at no charge during 1-year period.
All lenses carry a 90-day scratch, breakage, or defect warranty. We will replace each lens one time at no charge during this 90-day period. Any further replacements, during this 90-day period, will have additional charges.
All lenses carry a 60-day Doctors Rx change warranty. If Hakeem Oyoun Optometry done a wrong prescription, we will exchange your lens or lenses to the updated prescription for no fee within 60 days of the date of your RX. We will replace each lens one time at no charge during this 60-day period. Changes to the lens material or frame will have additional charges.
Often a new pair of glasses takes some getting used to.
For new wearer’s, large Rx changes, and changes in frame, lens material, or style, we expect you to feel strange for a short period of time in your new glasses. For some people, especially those with farsightedness, even the vision may not be clear initially. For this reason, we ask you to wear the glasses for at least 3 days after receiving them. If you are still having trouble with your new glasses, we will re-evaluate them to make sure there is no deviation from your prescription. If the glasses are according to your RX, you will need a reevaluation with your eye doctor. In some cases, 3 days is not enough time for adaptation. For those new to glasses, or new to progressives or bifocals, several days may be required for adaptation.